Heat transfer coefficient in Code-Aster

More
11 years 6 months ago #6505 by Alex
With pleasure
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #6506 by Marco
you have to define in the geometry (and then in the mesh) the group area "imp" where to apply the boundary condition imposed in the comm file.
Study3.hdf
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Marco.

More
11 years 6 months ago #6508 by Alex
Your Study3.hdf doesn't open in my Salome 3.2.9. Fatal error: Attempt to access to null object.

I guess I can try and do that preparations myself, but I need some explanation of your advice.

MarcoM wrote: you have to define in the geometry (and then in the mesh) the group area "imp"

Does that mean that I have to create a Group named "imp"? What sub-shapes must that contain?

MarcoM wrote: apply the boundary condition imposed in the comm file.

By applying the boundary condition you mean choosing the mesh in Aster Module wizard (the page named SALOME-Boundary Conditions)?

More
11 years 6 months ago #6509 by Marco
imp could contain the subshape you prefer except the group surface already defined, once defined in geometry page new entyty/create group/ (select surface) than click on the surface desired; go to mesh page, add group from geometry and select the new surface group "imp", than in aster window run your case

More
11 years 6 months ago #6510 by Alex

MarcoM wrote: imp could contain the subshape you prefer except the group surface already defined, once defined in geometry page new entyty/create group/

And I should give a name "imp" to a group, right?

MarcoM wrote: (select surface) than click on the surface desired;

Can pick several surfaces to the same group?

MarcoM wrote: go to mesh page, add group from geometry and select the new surface group "imp"

I'm trying to guess the wat to do it: right click on Mesh -> Create Group -> Group on geometry -> Geometrical Object -> Direct geometry selection -> imp.
Something like this? If it's not, could you be more specific in the Mesh part of your explanation?

More
11 years 6 months ago #6511 by Marco
And I should give a name "imp" to a group, right?
YES

MarcoM wrote:
(select surface) than click on the surface desired;
Can pick several surfaces to the same group?
YES be care to have selected group of surface, you clock on a surface than on the button add

MarcoM wrote:
go to mesh page, add group from geometry and select the new surface group "imp"

I'm trying to guess the wat to do it: right click on Mesh -> Create Group -> Group on geometry -> Geometrical Object -> Direct geometry selection -> imp.
Something like this? If it's not, could you be more specific in the Mesh part of your explanation?
44 minutes ago #6509
It's look good try to run

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds