Heat transfer coefficient in Code-Aster

More
11 years 6 months ago #6490 by Marco
is missing the name of command, go on the lleft on the affe_char_ter red coloured then on the right on nommer Concept and give a name to the command, you duplicated the affe char_ther it command it would be work but is not necessary you can addd you boundary condition to affe char ther exsisting, once modified when you save you will now when the file .comm will be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #6492 by Alex

MarcoM wrote: is missing the name of command, go on the lleft on the affe_char_ter red coloured then on the right on nommer Concept and give a name to the command, you duplicated the affe char_ther it command it would be work but is not necessary you can addd you boundary condition to affe char ther exsisting, once modified when you save you will now when the file .comm will be.

And what name should that be instead of "LOADING"?

Don't take that as rudeness but maybe you can give me any simple example of that problem. I'm so dumb that I'm afraid I'll be trying to get this forever.

More
11 years 6 months ago #6493 by Marco
delete the affe_chat ter you added and ad your new boundary condition under the affe_char Ther existing, use coeff_H not coef_h_inf, dont change the name of command affe_char_ther let it "loading", generally you can choose the name you preffer but you have to specify the same name inside the command ther_line (or ther_non_line)

More
11 years 6 months ago #6494 by Alex

MarcoM wrote: delete the affe_chat ter you added

done

MarcoM wrote: ad your new boundary condition under the affe_char Ther existing

how this can be done?

MarcoM wrote: use coeff_H not coef_h_inf

done.

All became green now. But the calculation made "Copy_Error". Is it because I didn't do "boundary condition"? Maybe that happened because the same .comm used in two cases at the same time. I don't know.

I've made the screen of both Eficas and Aster windows.
Attachments:

More
11 years 6 months ago #6497 by Marco
give to your comm another name to be sure remember to change the comm file also in aster case Cas, in Cas/results you can find the mess file thats explain where is the problem, have you cheked that your bc is according with previusly bc defined in the .comm you are using as dummy ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex

More
11 years 6 months ago #6498 by Alex

MarcoM wrote: have you cheked that your bc is according with previusly bc defined in the .comm you are using as dummy ?

What does "bc" abbreviation mean?

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds