New Video On Calculix09 Channel

• Leo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #8419 by Leo
New Video On Calculix09 Channel was created by Leo
Quick Introduction of Agros2d, another open-source software

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8424 by Claus
Replied by Claus on topic Re: New Video On Calculix09 Channel
Thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware of Agros. I'll test it out. :)

/C

Code_Aster release : STA11.4 on OpenSUSE 12.3 64 bits - EDF/Intel version

More
8 years 5 months ago #8425 by Stefano Trevisani
Replied by Stefano Trevisani on topic Re: New Video On Calculix09 Channel
Great calculix 09, I followed with great interest all your tutorial on YouTube, and I used your program launcher Lazarus, Agros2D I knew him long before CodeAster and calculix, but with it I have not been able to model analysis Thermal non-linear in the transient, as currently the characteristics of the materials are constant and do not manage to change depending on the temperature. Correct me if I'm wrong, possibly any tutorial or explanation in this regard would be very welcome.
Thanks and good job

• Leo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #8426 by Leo
Replied by Leo on topic Re: New Video On Calculix09 Channel
No, it is not actually true. You can use expressions like
37.5*(y+0.2)*(0.2-y)*((time<0.1)*time/0.1 + (time>=0.1)*1)
"Hole" example/
(with coordinates and time, etc). Also python scripting is available

More
8 years 5 months ago #8427 by Stefano Trevisani
Replied by Stefano Trevisani on topic Re: New Video On Calculix09 Channel
To put the problem I explain what I do, and I state that I have already solved this problem well with SalomeMeca CodeAster and with the valuable contribution of a member of this forum (F.Renou) whom I thank, in practice I do the analysis Thermal 2D of a reinforced concrete beam subjected to fire curve ISO834 (EN 1992-1-2: Eurocode 2 Design of concrete structures - Part 1-2: General rules - Structural fire design) and cut both the heat map that an file with the nodal temperatures can rework in the next stage to determine the resistance of the beam to the design stress at the appointed time, after the prior downgrading of resistance of materials as a function of temperature, as from the above standard.
For thermal analysis concrete to change the temperature range of density, conductivity, (but Ownership physical and mechanical) and this must be taken into account during the transient thermal analysis.
On the other hand I would be more interested in developing such a thermal analysis with calculix, as prof. Guido Dondt had written to me that this possibility was already envisaged in its program, although Agros2D is easier to use.
Thank you

More
8 years 5 months ago #8428 by Claus
Replied by Claus on topic Re: New Video On Calculix09 Channel
calc4fem: Have you had it reliably simulate viscous and dense fluids such as oil thru an orifice plate? I gave it a few few tries at work today, but failed to get consistent results.

/C

Code_Aster release : STA11.4 on OpenSUSE 12.3 64 bits - EDF/Intel version

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds