Install Code_Saturne 5 coupled with Salome 8

More
5 years 11 months ago #9270 by Lucio
I tried do it in Kubuntu 14. But I failed.

I was able to install Code_Saturne-Salome correctly but when I want to create a new project in the module CFDStudy I have the following error:
Searching for a free port for naming service: 2811 - OK
Searching Naming Service + found in 0.1 seconds 
Searching /Kernel/Session in Naming Service +Warning, no type found for resource "localhost", using default value "single_machine"
++ found in 1.5 seconds 
Start SALOME, elapsed time :   1.7 seconds
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/code_saturne-5.1.4/code_saturne-5.1.4/arch/Linux_x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/CFDSTUDYGUI.py", line 61, in <module>
    import CFDSTUDYGUI_ActionsHandler
  File "/opt/code_saturne-5.1.4/code_saturne-5.1.4/arch/Linux_x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/CFDSTUDYGUI_ActionsHandler.py", line 60, in <module>
    import CFDSTUDYGUI_DialogCollector
  File "/opt/code_saturne-5.1.4/code_saturne-5.1.4/arch/Linux_x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/CFDSTUDYGUI_DialogCollector.py", line 56, in <module>
    from ui_InfoDialog            import Ui_InfoDialog
  File "/opt/code_saturne-5.1.4/code_saturne-5.1.4/arch/Linux_x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/ui_InfoDialog.py", line 10, in <module>
    from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui
ImportError: No module named PyQt4
  File "/opt/code_saturne-5.1.4/code_saturne-5.1.4/arch/Linux_x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/CFDSTUDYGUI.py", line 61, in <module>
  File "/opt/code_saturne-5.1.4/code_saturne-5.1.4/arch/Linux_x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/CFDSTUDYGUI_ActionsHandler.py", line 60, in <module>
  File "/opt/code_saturne-5.1.4/code_saturne-5.1.4/arch/Linux_x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/CFDSTUDYGUI_DialogCollector.py", line 56, in <module>
  File "/opt/code_saturne-5.1.4/code_saturne-5.1.4/arch/Linux_x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/ui_InfoDialog.py", line 10, in <module>

I have installed both PyQT4 and PyQt5

I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #9273 by Lucio
I was finally able to install CFDStudy on Salome, I had fixed the PyQt4 problem but I needed to do a make clean before :pinch: .

The problem I have now is that I can not make it work with the med library :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds