Paid work for making Simulation + Optimization

• Hansen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #8815 by Hansen
Hello,
is anyone interested and willing to make a simulation and optimization using only open source tools such as

1. FEMM + Octave

or

2. Elmer + Gmsh + Salome + Paraview?

I have a electrostatic, magnetic and fluid dynamic problem for a loudspeaker project.

let me know

:)
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Hansen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #8832 by kwou
hoi othreed

you have an electrostatic, magnetic and fluid dynamic problem for a loudspeaker project that you want to be solved by us, the users of this forum?
I am willing to participate, depending on what your boundary conditions are (time, planning).
Although non of the three areas mentioned are part of my expertice.
But I would like to be involved and build up knowledge in magnetic FEAnalyis (in the past working on actuators I did some rudimentary calculations)

Interest: structural mechanics, solar energy (picture at 'my location' shows too little pv panels)

--
kind regards - kees

• Hansen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #8839 by Hansen
Hi,
I am looking for paid help btw I am willing to invest a fixed price to make the simulation on elmer for me and also provide the elmer model to me.
I have near to no knowledge about working with elmer - but I like the opensource style.
I prefer to use Elmer for this.
I am a one human loudspeaker developer and would like to publish one of my design as open hardware later.
But until then I need to analyze it using only open source tools.
Therefor I need help to do this.
I have a 3D model of the Loudspeaker - but before I can submit any models and provide information I will need an NDA signed. In the end the Design will be published under open Hardware including all simulation models etc.
But Until then I must keep everything secret. I do not want the commercial companies to know about this project before it is finished.

If anyone is interested we can start to work on it by signing an NDA.

Best regards
:)
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Hansen. Reason: forgot something

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds