Best Hiring Practices Information Accessibility Issue on CAELinux Community

• diana
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #11180 by diana
Dear CAELinux Community Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a potential concern regarding the accessibility of information related to " Best Hiring Practices " on your platform (www.caelinux.com/).

Upon searching for information on Best Hiring Practices, I observed [describe the specific issue, such as a lack of relevant content, difficulty in navigating to the required information, or any other pertinent problem]. As Best Hiring Practices are not directly associated with CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) discussions, it seems there might be a misalignment of content on your platform.

To maintain the thematic integrity of your community and ensure the relevance of the information available to users, I kindly request your team to review and optimize the availability of information regarding Best Hiring Practices on your CAELinux platform. This will contribute to providing users with content aligned with the primary focus of your community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your commitment to user support and look forward to a resolution that aligns the content on the CAELinux platform with its intended purpose.

Best regards,
Diana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds