error on CONVERT2SYRTHES making

• Andrea
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #6286 by Andrea
error on CONVERT2SYRTHES making was created by Andrea
i'm working on caelinux11.
I need to use convert2syrthes function to convert my mesh file.med 2.3 that i've exported from salome5.
I take position in terminal in /opt/syrthes/convert2syrthes and write make.
I receve this errors (in attachment). Anybody knows the problem?
I think the problem is hdf5 and med library but in spite of my attempts the errors continue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andrea
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #6287 by Andrea
Replied by Andrea on topic Re: error on CONVERT2SYRTHES making
ERRORS:

Compilation with MED
cc -o convert2syrthes.exe -O -DMED -DMESGERR -I. -I/opt/saturne-2.0.2/med-3.0.3/include/2.3.6 -I/opt/saturne-2.0.2/hdf5-1.8.7/include -L/opt/saturne-2.0.2/med-3.0.3/lib -L/opt/saturne-2.0.2/hdf5-1.8.7/lib -lmedC -lhdf5 -L. ecriture_syr.c lecture_neu.c lecture_msh.c lecture_med.c convert2syrthes.c
lecture_neu.c: In function ‘lire_entete_neu’:
lecture_neu.c:94: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:105: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c: In function ‘lire_coord_neu’:
lecture_neu.c:162: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:167: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:181: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:186: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:191: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:172: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:195: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c: In function ‘lire_noeuds_colores_neu’:
lecture_neu.c:224: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c: In function ‘lire_elem_neu’:
lecture_neu.c:267: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:271: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:300: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:334: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:341: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:352: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:388: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:421: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:456: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:485: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c: In function ‘lire_zones_neu’:
lecture_neu.c:531: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:552: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:562: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:568: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:575: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:585: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c: In function ‘lire_cl_neu’:
lecture_neu.c:652: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:662: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:673: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:850: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:855: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_neu.c:708: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:728: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:763: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:782: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:809: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:823: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c: In function ‘modif_noeuds_neusyr’:
lecture_neu.c:910: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:932: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:933: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:937: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:953: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:954: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_neu.c:958: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c: In function ‘lire_coord_msh’:
lecture_msh.c:111: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c:116: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c:130: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c:135: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c:140: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c:102: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:121: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:144: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c: In function ‘lire_noeuds_colores_msh’:
lecture_msh.c:174: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c: In function ‘lire_elem_msh’:
lecture_msh.c:246: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c:251: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c:224: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:261: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:354: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c: In function ‘lire_cl_msh’:
lecture_msh.c:564: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_msh.c: In function ‘modif_noeuds_mshsyr’:
lecture_msh.c:621: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:633: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:639: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:640: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:644: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:658: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:659: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_msh.c:663: warning: ignoring return value of ‘fgets’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
lecture_med.c: In function ‘ouvrir_med’:
lecture_med.c:61: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
lecture_med.c: In function ‘fermer_med’:
lecture_med.c:128: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
lecture_med.c: In function ‘lire_entete_med’:
lecture_med.c:140: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
lecture_med.c: In function ‘lire_coord_med’:
lecture_med.c:310: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
lecture_med.c:359: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_med.c:364: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_med.c:370: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_med.c: In function ‘lire_noeuds_colores_med’:
lecture_med.c:395: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
lecture_med.c:409: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_med.c: In function ‘lire_elem_med’:
lecture_med.c:428: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
lecture_med.c:510: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_med.c: In function ‘lire_zones_med’:
lecture_med.c:539: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
lecture_med.c:557: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_med.c: In function ‘lire_cl_med’:
lecture_med.c:625: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
lecture_med.c:678: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_med.c:745: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
lecture_med.c:804: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
convert2syrthes.c: In function ‘calcul_reffaces’:
convert2syrthes.c:73: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
convert2syrthes.c:91: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long unsigned int’
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file convert2syrthes.exe: Permission denied
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [exe] Error 1

More
11 years 11 months ago #6296 by Yvan Fournier
Replied by Yvan Fournier on topic Re: error on CONVERT2SYRTHES making
Hello,

If there is already an executable, you may not need to run "make". Otherwise, judging by the error message, you forgot to run make as root or using "sudo".

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds