saturne CHECK MESH ERROR

More
12 years 8 months ago #5608 by usama
saturne CHECK MESH ERROR was created by usama
we have worked on saturne2.02 all things were going well but when we do the mesh criteria checks it shows the error or doesn't read the check mesh file the error mesage it shows is this

elvin@ctfl:~/SaturneProjects/check/MESH> code_saturne check_mesh -m ideas.unv Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/software/saturne-install/cs-2.0-rc2/bin/code_saturne", line 127, in <module>

main(sys.argv[1:])

File "/usr/software/saturne-install/cs-2.0-rc2/bin/code_saturne", line 122, in main

commands[command](argv[1:])

File "/usr/software/saturne-install/cs-2.0-rc2/bin/code_saturne", line 71, in check_mesh

cs_check_mesh.main(argv)

File "/usr/software/saturne-install/cs-2.0-rc2/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ncs/cs_check_mesh.py", line 112, in main

retcode = run_check(argv)

File "/usr/software/saturne-install/cs-2.0-rc2/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ncs/cs_check_mesh.py", line 80, in run_check

os.chdir('check_mesh.ensight')

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'check_mesh.ensight'

can any one help me through this?
thanks in advance!
usama

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #5613 by Yvan Fournier
Replied by Yvan Fournier on topic Re:saturne CHECK MESH ERROR
Hello,

Are you using version 2.0.2 (released a few days ago), or 2.0-rc2 (more than 1 year old) ?

More
12 years 8 months ago #5661 by usama
Replied by usama on topic Re:saturne CHECK MESH ERROR
the later one!

More
12 years 8 months ago #5662 by Yvan Fournier
Hello,

I was not able to reproduce your error, so I suspect an installation problem in your case.
Do you have any other output than the one you describe ?
(perhaps a preprocessor.log file, a .med file or .cgns file, or output in another window ?).

Regards,

Yvan

More
12 years 8 months ago #5670 by usama
Replied by usama on topic Re:saturne CHECK MESH ERROR
i think there is a problem in the pre-processor of the software,
can u send the software version u are using or tell me an any url to download that particular version of saturne you are using!

More
12 years 8 months ago #5671 by Yvan Fournier
Hello,

I tested with the main preprocessor version from the main download site (www.code-saturne.org).

I used a manual install (we added an installation guide that is also available with the download, which might help).

Also, do you have only one version of Code_Saturne installed or do you have several versions in your path ? (which might happen if you have one version from CAELinux plus one which you downloaded, for example). If you have multiple versions, be careful to have the version you are trying to use first in your path.

If this still fails, logs from your installation or at least the output of "code_saturne config" will help, as well as the preprocessor output (if there is none, it is an info in itself) would help.

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds