Code_Saturne >>> Unable to load component

• Torben
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 2 months ago #3822 by Torben
In an otherwise working installation of Salomé/Code_Saturne I several times have experienced that the Code_Saturne interface fails to load. I will have to define a new study with the same mesh etc. and has done so a few times but it would be nice haveing the option of reloading an existing study.

I attach a terminal Traceback output which may tell someone smarter than me something valuable.

In these cases I am also not allowed to save the study - neither using the same or a different name, so I suspect something muddy in the sshd proces. I hae disabled the system (PCLinuxOS_2007) sshd so only the dedicated sshd is running. Also I tried restarting after ifdown'ing all active network interfaces but without change in behaviour. Strange.

What can be wrong? I appreciate your responses/comments.<br /><br />Post edited by: Torben, at: 2010/02/05 20:18
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Torben
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 2 months ago #3823 by Torben
File

Attachment TraceBack-e65844a76a917a32ea353a16d87e11d6.zip not found

Attachments:

More
14 years 2 months ago #3827 by Claus
As far as I know, the Salomé &lt;-&gt; CS interface is very experimental. I suggest you launch CS manually with the script in the case folder.

/C

Code_Aster release : STA11.4 on OpenSUSE 12.3 64 bits - EDF/Intel version

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4046 by David Monfort
Replied by David Monfort on topic Re:Code_Saturne &gt;&gt;&gt; Unable to load component
Hmmm,

No idea why the component cannot be loaded :S

You may want to try the newest version of the module called CFDSTUDY . But it can only work with SALOME 5.1.3 and Code_Saturne 2.0rc1, and we don't provide any binaries (it will be up to you to compile the whole stuff :P ).

David

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds