Compilation Error

More
14 years 11 months ago #2925 by David
Compilation Error was created by David
Hi all

I've just installed Code_Saturne 1.4b and is currently trying out the tutorials. When I try and compile the 1st tutorial I end up with a message.

Compilation of the user subroutines and linking on Code_Saturne
/home/openfoam/tmp_Saturne/TRIAL.CASE1.05222203/compil.log
COMPILE OR LINK ERROR

I installed it on Ubuntu 8.10. I manually installed the Metis and CGNS lib myself. In the initial setup I told the setup file that all my libs were in the /usr/lib folder and to source it from that folder. I am a new bee to linux and therefore Im learning as I am going. The cs_profile is setup correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2932 by David Monfort
Replied by David Monfort on topic Re:Compilation Error
Hi David,

Code_Saturne tutorials have not been updated recently... (it takes too much time) and won't be until the next "official" version is released. That is why you might see this issue. You should thus read the tutorial pdf and follow the steps as indicated.

But...

The 1st tutorial does not rely on any Fortran subroutine and thus should compile/link correctly ; so you may have another (installation?) issue. Could you please have a look at the compil.log file in the RESU directory? And if you don't understand the messages within, come back and post it here, I'll have a look at it.

Kind regards,
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: catux
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds